Friday, August 10, 2012

A Tribute to My Teachers(For all the teachers around the world)


A Tribute to My Teachers
(For all the teachers around the world)

How thee feel, lot I wonder
Of thy aspirations and determined teaching,
Departure of thine, less I ponder
As thee shelter me all above.
Nothing was I and noting I’ll be.
Rhyme of mine goes to all teachers,
Regardless of partiality, experience and gender,
Four words imparted to me art my preachers,
In the hearts of students only thee enter.
Thou art praiseworthy but speechless I become
As beyond eternity’s my appreciation, heartily I welcome.
Teachers’ art second parents, the world says!
But less I discriminate as thou art simply flawless.
Of all the noble, thee the ideal choosen stays,
As thee burn thy candle to light my darkness.
Sometimes struggled, depressed and blamed thou art,
Yet, solely destined was thee to inspire my life.
Dreams art what abruptly I feared to dream,
Yet, I dare dream now at thy endeavours.
Deceitful was I, but divinely educated I am,
With sky the limit and paradise so close.
Finding my true intelligence was thy priceless lesson,
Till doomsday thine memoirs, my lines shall mention.
Criticism is what thee hath to face,
But critics in itself is thy motivation to preach,
Because of thee, my mind flourishes in peace,
To my destiny and dreams, thou art my bridge.
Pioneering all profession, the future thee determine,
What’s in fate, evidently thee can examine.
So poor I am but zealously I salute;
To thy inspiration and footsteps, this is my tribute…

By: Lobzang Basil Dawa
       B. Sc. Life Science
       3rd Semester(2012)         
       Sherubtse College

No comments:

Post a Comment